Total Fat 13.4g
Total Carbohydrates 1.6g
Serve up salmon for lean protein and healthy fats.
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Chopped green onions (optional)
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place fish, skin side down, in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425°F for 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Combine 2 tablespoons green onions and next 5 ingredients; spread evenly over fish. Bake 2 additional minutes or until sauce is bubbly.
- Serve immediately. If desired, sprinkle with additional chopped green onions, and garnish with lemon wedges.
Recipe Source: All-New Complete Step-by-Step Diabetic, Oxmoor House 2006